Again. Antonella. Sicilian. - Cigar & Fashion Life Style


Hot Posts.



Again. Antonella. Sicilian.

Antonella. He wrote this.

Faccio foto 📸Fotografo invece di parlare.Fotografo per non dimenticare.Per non smettere di guardare.

I saw him on instagram for the first time. Instagram adresi antonella p73.I felt the joy of living in my soul. Is she a beautiful woman?. Unbeliavable beautifull. I think he loves travel. He's from Sicily. She is a natural, beautiful and delicate woman. It carries all the beauty of Italian women. Antonella looks like the fiance I broke up with years ago. Maybe that's what struck me.But it's true when she's a quality and beautiful woman. Let his life be what he wants.God bless Antonella. And his favorite strings. Antonella. He wrote this.





























4
%66 (6 VOTES)
2
ABOUT.


Hi, I am COOL LIFE The consolidated pictures on cigars,fashion and life style. SELF CONFIDENCE/POWER/QUALITY - Believe, Feel,Love,Be,Create,Inspire. Style isn't something you wear or talk about. It is what you leave behind in others. It's your freedom.

FOLLOW US..

  • 0Blogger
  • Facebook
  • Disqus


Post a Comment

comments powered by Disqus

Recent Comments.

Yorumlar yükleniyor...


FOLLOW US..








Copyright © Cigar & Fashion Life Style. Designed by OddThemes