For Afua Rida - Cigar & Fashion Life Style


Hot Posts.



For Afua Rida



Afua is a fashion designer from Ghana. Afua explains the origin of his style as follows. I adapted elements of my mother’s process influenced by my Ghanaian culture and global fashion, to create my own process, which I would like to share with you. Really nice designs. She is also an amazingly beautiful woman. There is a deep african culture in designs. We see designs that can take a leading role in the globalization of African culture.




































































































































































4
%66 (6 VOTES)
2
ABOUT.


Hi, I am COOL LIFE The consolidated pictures on cigars,fashion and life style. SELF CONFIDENCE/POWER/QUALITY - Believe, Feel,Love,Be,Create,Inspire. Style isn't something you wear or talk about. It is what you leave behind in others. It's your freedom.

FOLLOW US..

  • 0Blogger
  • Facebook
  • Disqus


Post a Comment

comments powered by Disqus

Recent Comments.

Yorumlar yükleniyor...


FOLLOW US..








Copyright © Cigar & Fashion Life Style. Designed by OddThemes