Jasım Ahmed. Jasimahmed_cigars - Cigar & Fashion Life Style


Hot Posts.



Jasım Ahmed. Jasimahmed_cigars



Jasim Ahmed is an active member of the cigar world. cigar specialisti, expert. The style of clothing is very nice. My brother's name is Ahmed. Interesting coincidence. The pictures are excellent.
















































































































127
%96 (132 VOTES)
5
ABOUT.


Hi, I am COOL LIFE The consolidated pictures on cigars,fashion and life style. SELF CONFIDENCE/POWER/QUALITY - Believe, Feel,Love,Be,Create,Inspire. Style isn't something you wear or talk about. It is what you leave behind in others. It's your freedom.

FOLLOW US..

  • 2Blogger
  • Facebook
  • Disqus

2 Comments

  1. As for me, I like when men smoke. I know, that smoking harms our health, but it really looks very cool. Do you agree with that?

    ReplyDelete
  2. But what hides behind this charm, a lung cancer, problems with hearth and much more other issues smoking causes. But it looks really good.

    ReplyDelete

comments powered by Disqus

Recent Comments.

Yorumlar yükleniyor...


FOLLOW US..






Copyright © Cigar & Fashion Life Style. Designed by OddThemes